Terms and Conditions
We charge based on the job outlined in the attached quote. We have taken the time to make the cost as low as possible for you.
The more tasks that need to be undertaken above and beyond what is outlined in said quote, the more it costs. Any extra expenses we incur that are caused by yourself, will be on-charged and added to the final invoice. On acceptance of quote an invoice will be sent to you as a 50% & deposit must be received before commencement of works. Once this deposit is paid both yourself & TJD Decorative Concrete are bound to complete works as quoted. Another invoice will then be issued once concrete works have been completed for the remaining 50% , You will be expected to pay the full remaining amount within 48 hours of the invoice being issued (15% interest is charged on accounts over 7 days. (You will be expected to pay any collection costs incurred)
Once the 48 hour period has expired no complaints will be entertained and payment must be paid in full immediately. All invoices outstanding will be forwarded to a debt collector promptly after 7 days if unpaid, unless a payment agreement has been mutually reached between TJD Decorative Concrete & yourself.
Our commitment to you:
- Act honestly and with integrity at all times
- Respect absolutely the professionalism of our working relationship
- Endeavour to return all calls within 24 hours
- Meet the deadlines we set with you, or we will advise you in advance of our inability to do so
Your commitment to us:
- Listen to any advice offered, however we acknowledge your right to reject it, although any changes you ask for that are outside council regulations will not be completed.
- Advise us of any specific services that you do not require. Otherwise you will be charged for all services provided
- Pay your account by the due date. If you are unable to pay by the due date talk to us before then, so that a mutual acceptable solution can be negotiated
Please be advised that by accepting that TJD Decorative Concrete PTY LTD will be completing your concrete works, that you are deeming understanding & acceptance of these T&C’s and are bound by them fully.
T.J.D. DECORATIVE CONCRETE PTY LTD